Cresthaven East Assisted Living Community provides a wide range of care services and end-life hospice care. We encourage independence while providing 24/7 supportive care in a safe, positive residential environment.
Our staff is here to help and respond to requests for care.
Before you or your loved one moves in, we perform a complete assessment and determine a personalized care plan. If, at any time, there is a change in condition, we quickly adapt that plan to address those physical or mental changes.
In our quest to provide total excellence in senior care, you can anticipate the following services:
- Assistance with Medication
- Assistance with Bathing/Dressing
- Furnished and Unfirnished Apartments available
- Three meals served daily
- Choice of Nutritious Regular meals
- Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner served daily (flex times and open Seating)
- Limited Special Diets Available
- Weekly housekeeping and Linen Service / Fresh Towels Supplied
- Licensed Nurse on Premises Daily
- Daily Social & Recreational Programs
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping, Doctors, Social Events (within 10 miles radius)
- Emergency Pull Cords in Apartments
- Satellite TV Service
Additional Personal Care Services Available
- Assistance with Medications
- Injections, Insulin, and/or Accuchecks
- Assistance with Bathing & Dressing daily
- Escort Service to Dining Room
- Incontinence Management (Supplies not included)
- Extended Congregate Care Services Available