Are you looking for a senior apartment in West Palm Beach that allows pets? Look no further than Cresthaven East a pet friendly senior apartment community. Pet Friendly Palm Beach County Assisted Living Communities.
Living at Cresthaven East in beautiful West Palm Beach, you'll maintain the independence you desire, while benefiting from an array of quality services that give you more time to experience and active lifestyle. Cresthaven East offers an active lifestyle for people of all ages in a location you’ll say feels “just like home.
- Furnished and Unfurnished Apartments available
- Three meals served daily
- Choice of Nutritious Regular meals
- Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner served daily (flex times and open Seating)
- Limited Special Diets Available
- Weekly housekeeping and Linen Service / Fresh Towels Supplied
- Licensed Nurse on Premises Daily
- Daily Social & Recreational Programs
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping, Doctors, Social Events (within 10 miles radius)
- Emergency Pull Cords in Apartments
- Satellite TV Service
Additional Personal Care Services Available:
- Assistance with Medication
- Injections, Insulin, and/or Accuchecks
- Assistance with Bathing
- Personal Laundry
Resident pays electric bills in private 1 Bedrooms and Studios.
All Residents are required to have phone service.
The resident is responsible for the first month's rent and a onetime non-refundable administrative fee of $2,500.00 covers processing of admission and apartment prep costs. Pricing is subject to change.